Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wiz Khalifa, Big Sean, and Curren$y mixtape coming soon!!

So these three awesome artists have been leaking several collab tracks in the past few days.  They finally released a new track yesterday called 'Weed Brownies' and this is what the mixtape will be called.  Whether your a fan of just one, all three, or none at all I definitely think that you should check this tape out because these three could do really sick things together. Let me know what everyone thinks of the track and anything else in the comments!

Here's a link to the track:

24 comments:

  1. Not a fan of any (lol) but I'll check it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, interesting song but it's kind of meh

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh, not really my kind of music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice to hear something different than I'm used to. Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool blog man! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Collaborations always produce some unique stuff!

    Nice blog, keep it up. Following and supporting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha weed brownies. i know id like some of those. good post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait! Only song I haven't liked so far is Dot Dot Dot because I can barely hear anything.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always like colabs kinda takes an artist you like but mixes it up with the others in there

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have a really creative and fun blog!
    + followed

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good post. gonna check them out now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the music with this some. I'm not a fan of these guy's rapping styles usually, but the music is a mix of different genres, which makes the sound really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, pretty nice
    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  14. Been a while since i listened to hiphop. Like 20 minutes! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wiz Kalifia came out of nowhere. I rememebr back in 2008 when he wasnt so big and he had that say yeah song. I liked it but now that he is super popular its like meh... anyways nice blog. following ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am liking Wiz Khalifa more and more these day.... Will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'll be honest, I just don't get the Wiz Khalifa thing.

    ReplyDelete