Saturday, August 20, 2011

Frick Park Market - Mac Miller


Last week Mac Miller decided to drop a single off of his highly anticipated new album Blue Slide Park.  The single he chose to drop, entitled Frick Park Market, is on a trippy and psychedelic beat produced by Taylor Gang producer, ID Labs.  Not only does this beat go ridiculously hard but Mac has some of the sickest flows that I've ever heard him spit on this track.  The coolest part about this whole track is that Mac used to work at the real Frick Park Market, which is a local staple of Pittsburgh.  This is absolutely not the song or the album to sleep on!! Comment and tell me what you think of this track!


18 comments:

  1. This is a pretty cool song. I never heard of Mac Miller before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long has this guy been going? could get into this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome song never heard it before

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a bad, young MC... the white rappers are coming out of the wood-work! They Walk On Water next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's not fantastic. But it's not bad either. Good find.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very amazing...

    Check out my blog at artofthefighter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool sound. I think i will look up more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gonna have to listen to this guy more

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds good, didn't think I would like it at first.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete